Other important links
UIU Admission 2022
United International University (UIU) is one of the most renowned Private University in Bangladesh. United International University (UIU) admission process similar to the other Private University Admission except private medical university. United International University (UIU) offers admission through the year by three session. Spring, Summer and Fall Session are available to the student for admission. In order to take preparation for United International University (UIU) admission you must know about proper guideline of UIU admission 2022.Previous year question bank of United International University will give you hint of question pattern to understand UIU Admission Test 2022.
Be advance among other participators by getting required information about United International University (UIU) Admission Circular 2022. Some criteria one student should know before Admission of United International University (UIU) 2022 starts. Generally Private University like United International University (UIU) offers different unit for different branch of knowledge. Different unit offers different admission test procedure. Don’t worry, Our Editor made an easy “Admission Preparation” that you have to follow.
|The last date of Admission Form purchase and Submission (Online) Undergraduate Programs||15 February, 2021 ; 11:50 PM|
|The last date of Admission Form purchase and Submission (Online) Graduate Programs||15 February, 2021 ; 11:50 PM|
|Result Publish Date:||17 February, 2021 ; 05:00 PM|
|Classes of Spring 2021 Trimester Begin||February 20, 2021 (Saturday)|
How to Apply
Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.Admission:
1. Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
2. Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
3. Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
4. ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
5. Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
6. The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
1. Payment of tuition fees for entire trimester must be made in single installment at the time of starting of a new trimester as mentioned in the Academic Calendar/relevant Notice(s) issued from the Registrar’s Office.
2. Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
3. Calculation of Trimester Tuition Fee = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 5000.00 (Trimester fee.)
4. Calculation of Semester Tuition Fee for Civil Program = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 7500.00 (Semester fee.)
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
1. A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
2. O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
3. For admission to BSEEE/CSE/Civil programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
4. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
5. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
6. Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams & Credit Transferred students for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
7. GED result will not be accepted.
United International University is a private university approved by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and University Grants Commission (UGC).
United International University is established with the generous support and patronage of the United Group, a very successful conglomerate operating in diverse business areas in Bangladesh A plot of 25-bigha land, located at the “United City” at Satarkul ( 1.5 km east of US Embassy), has been purchased from Neptune Land Development Ltd. where the permanent campus of UIU is being built up in a comprehensive manner. Address: United City, Madani Avenue, Satarkul, Badda,Dhaka 1212
|Name||United International University|
|Motto||Quest for Excellence|
|Information||Admission & Apply Information|
|Total Students||15000(approx) as of Spring 2017|
|Chancellor||President of Bangladesh|
|Vice Chancellor||Professor Dr. Chowdhury Mofizur Rahman|
|Location||United City, Madani Avenue, Badda, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.|
|Letter Grade||Grade Point||Marks (%)|
|A (Plain)||4.00||90 -100|
|A- (Minus)||3.67||86 – 89|
|B+ (Plus)||3.33||82 – 85|
|B (Plain)||3.00||78 – 81|
|B- (Minus)||2.67||74 -77|
|C+ (Plus)||2.33||70 – 73|
|C (Plain)||2.00||66 – 69|
|C- (Minus)||1.67||62 – 65|
|D+ (Plus)||1.33||58 – 61|
|D (Plain)||1.00||55 – 57|
|Affliation||The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh|