Other important links
CU Admission 2024
Chittagong University (CU) is one of the most renowned Public University in Bangladesh. Chittagong University (CU) admission process similar to the other Public University Admission except combine exam admission. Chittagong University (CU) admission test consider as a toughtest admission test among other. In order to take preparation for Chittagong University (CU) admission you must know about proper guideline of CU admission 2024.Previous year question bank of Chittagong University will give you hint of question pattern to understand CU Admission Test 2024.
Be advance among other participators by getting required information about Chittagong University (CU) Admission Circular 2024. Some criteria one student should know before Admission of Chittagong University (CU) 2024 starts. Generally Public University like Chittagong University (CU) offers different unit for different branch of knowledge. Different unit offers different admission test procedure. Don’t worry, Our Editor made an easy “Admission Preparation” that you have to follow.
|Application Start||30 March 2023|
|Application ends||14 April 2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Application Fee||950 Taka|
|Payment Last Date||16 April 2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Admission Test Date||16 to 25 May 2023|
|Unit Name||Admission Date||Faculty|
|A Unit||16 May 2023||All Science & Biology Departments/Institutes|
|B Unit||18 May 2023||Faculty of Arts and Humanities|
|B1 Unit||24 May 2023||Sub Unit|
|C Unit||20 May 2023||Faculty of Business Studies|
|D Unit||22 May 2023||All Departments of the Faculty of Social Sciences|
|D1 Unit||25 May 2023||Sub Unit|
|Unit Name||Group||Minimum GPA (SSC & HSC)||Total GPA (with 4th Subject)|
|B & B1 Unit||Science||3.50||8.00|
|D Unit||All group||3.50||7.50|
|D1 Unit||All group||2.50||6.00|
How to Apply
Chittagong University (CU) requires all interested candidates to apply for admission using their online admission portal. Any manual application will not be considered valid. To apply for admission, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official CU online admission portal at admission.cu.ac.bd.
- Click on the �Apply Now� button and fill in the application form with your personal details.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the �Submit� button.
- You will receive a confirmation code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the confirmation code in the designated field on the application form.
- After this, set up your profile on the admission portal.
These steps will help you to successfully apply for admission to Chittagong University through the online admission portal. For any further information or assistance, you can refer to the admission website.
Applicants who wish to pay their application fees for the Chittagong University admission test can choose from two payment methods. The first payment method is ROCKET, which is the mobile banking service provided by DBBL. The second payment method is Bkash, which is the mobile banking service provided by BRAC bank. Here are the steps to follow for each payment method:Through ROCKET (DBBL Mobile Banking):
- Dial *322# from Rocket account.
- Select 1 for payment option.
- Again select 1 and go to bill payment option.
- Select 1 for personal account or select 2 for agents or other accounts.
- Provide personal mobile number of applicants.
- Type the Biller ID.
- Provide your Application ID which you have already collected.
- Type the amount of application fees.
- Provide Pin No of rocket account.
- After successful payment, a successful message will be sent to applicants.
- Dial *247#
- Dial 5 to select PAY BILL
- Dial 2 for select OTHER OPTION
- Dial 2 to select PAY BILL
- Type Biller ID (Mentioned in Circular)
- Dial 1
- Give your private number which you get through online application
- Type amount for your desired unit.
- Give your pin to complete
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) is a government-financed 13th public university of Bangladesh. It is located at Salna, Gazipur.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University was established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the government of Bangladesh. The university was established by transforming the Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Agriculture (IPSA). IPSA was established as Bangladesh College of Agricultural Science (BCAS) in 1983 as an academic organ of Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (BARI) and academically affiliated with Bangladesh Agricultural University until 1991. In 1991, IPSA was made an autonomous institution Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU). Henceforth, IPSA started its true course credit-based MS and PhD programs. The graduate program of IPSA was developed by a team of IPSA teachers led by Prof. L. M. Eisgruver of the Oregon State University (OSU), USA under the cooperation of JICA-USAID-GOB.
|Name||University of Chittagong|
|Information||Admission & Apply Information|
|Total Students||24,283 (approx) of 2018|
|Established||18 November 1966|
|Chancellor||President of Bangladesh|
|Vice Chancellor||Iftekhar Uddin Chowdhury|
|Location||Hathazari Upazila, Chittagong District, Bangladesh|
|Faculty of Agriculture||110|
|Faculty of Fisheries||60|
|Faculty of Veterinary Medicine & Animal Science||60|
|Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development||80|
|All Faculties||100||Physics||Chemistry||Biology||Mathematics||English||General Knowledge|
|Halls for male students||06|
|Halls for female students||03|