Other important links
AUST Admission 2023
Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) is one of the most renowned Private University in Bangladesh. Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) admission process similar to the other Private University Admission except private medical university. Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) offers admission through the year by three session. Spring, Summer and Fall Session are available to the student for admission. In order to take preparation for Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) admission you must know about proper guideline of AUST admission 2023.Previous year question bank of Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology will give you hint of question pattern to understand AUST Admission Test 2023.
Be advance among other participators by getting required information about Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) Admission Circular 2023. Some criteria one student should know before Admission of Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) 2023 starts. Generally Private University like Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) offers different unit for different branch of knowledge. Different unit offers different admission test procedure. Don’t worry, Our Editor made an easy “Admission Preparation” that you have to follow.
|Application & Admission will start||on 09 January 2023 (UG – ENGG./ARCH. & BBA PROGRAM)|
|Application Duration||10/02/2023 to 09/03/2023 (Spring 2023 Semester)|
|Publication Of Merit List:||28/03/2023 (Spring 2023 Semester)|
|Admission Start||21/03/2023 (Spring 2023 Semester)|
Due to present situation, the university authority has decided not to arrange the admission test. The merit list will be prepared according to the sum of GPA of HSC and SSC. The FF, RA & GCE documents need to be verified in the campus. If any false information is detected, the admission will be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
Qualification to Apply
- Must have SSC & HSC or equivalent degrees from any discipline
- Minimum requirement: Total GPA 7.00 in SSC+ HSC (with additional subject)
- GCE O-level or equivalent in any five subjects and any two subjects in A-level.
- Sum of equivalent GPA of GCE O & A-level: Minimum 7.00 with at least 3.00 at any level.
- Grade equivalence: A/A*=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1.
- HSC (Science) with Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- GPA in HSC: Minimum 3.5 (with additional subject)
- Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC: Minimum 8.0 (with additional subject)
- GCE O-level or equivalent (with at least five subjects including Maths, Physics, Chemistry & English)
- GCE A-level or equivalent in Maths, Physics & Chemistry with a minimum equivalent GPA of 3.5
- A sum of equivalent GPA of GCE O & A-level: Min 8.0
- Conversion Scale: A/A*=5, B=4, C=3 & D=2
|Bachelor of Architecture (Arch.)||50|
|B. Sc. in Civil Engineering (CE)||100|
|B. Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||100|
|B. Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||150|
|B. Sc. in Textile Engineering (TE)||100|
|B. Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||100|
|B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (ME)||100|
How to Apply
1. Create an account using this link.
2. Login into your account using this link.
3. After login into your account click on the "Application" link.
4. Provide all the necessary information and complete your online application form. In the preview section you will get all the provided information. From there you can download a draft version of your online application form. Check the information. If all look good, press the "Submit" button.
Scanned documents/photo which will be needed during filling the online application form -
Photo & Signature
Quota (Remote Area)
Quota (Freedom Fighter)
5. After the successful submission of online appliaction form you will get an 8 digit "Application Serial Number".Payment
6. Applicant must pay the application fees thorugh bKash APP. The below steps are needed to be followed during the payment of an application fee through the bKash app.
Application fee : ৳ 500.00
7. After making such payment, "Application status" will be shown as "Paid". You can also check the application status from your admission account
The Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) was founded by the Dhaka Ahsania Mission in 1995.
Though initially charity and welfare activities were the major focus of the Mission agenda, it has expanded its arena of activities leaning towards sustainable development strategies with the passage of time since early 1980s.The Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology will be the premier centre of excellence in science, engineering and technology. Dhaka Ahsania Mission is a non-profit voluntary organization in Bangladesh. The Mission was established in 1958 by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an outstanding educationist and social reformer of undivided India. With his own vision of a better society, characterized by a wealth of moral and spiritual values of the highest humanism that are universally acclaimed through ages and manifested in every sphere of life, social, economic and cultural; and access to education and resources, he established the Mission. His remarkable educational reforms include among others introduction of roll number system in the public examination and creating equal opportunity for education of all groups of people in the society.
|Name||Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology|
|Motto||Where leaders are created|
|Specialization||Science and Technology|
|Information||Admission & Apply Requirement|
|Total Students||7500(approx) as of Spring 2016-2017|
|Chancellor||President of Bangladesh|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. A.M.M. Safiullah|
|Location||Ka-66/1, Kuratoli Road, Kuril, Khilkhet
Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
|Numerical Grade||Letter Grade||Grade Point|
|80% or above||A+||4.00|
|75% to less than 80%||A||3.75|
|70% to less than 75%||A-||3.50|
|65% to less than 70%||B+||3.25|
|60% to less than 65%||B||3.00|
|55% to less than 60%||B-||2.75|
|50% to less than 55%||C+||2.50|
|45% to less than 50%||C||2.25|
|40% to less than 45%||D||2.00|
|Less than 40%||F||0.00|
|Founder||Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah|
|Affliation||University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, IAU|
|Direction||Dhaka, Bangladesh 23°45′49″N 90°24′25″E|