United International University UIU 2021 Admission Notice has already been given. United International University UIU Admission Test Circular 2021 has been announced by Dhaka University. Admission test will probably be completed on 03 March 2021. Those who wish to be admitted in United International University UIU can apply as per the United International University UIU Admission Test Circular. To apply for admission in Dhaka University, the applicants have to go to the official website of Dhaka University. The official website of United International University UIU is 6.
United International University UIU Admission As soon as you hear the United International University UIU Admission Notice, everyone tries to gather all kinds of information and all the necessary information related to admission. This page has been created for that. Here you can find all kinds of information for admission in Dhaka University. This page discusses everything about how to prepare for admission to United International University UIU at the time of admission. United International University UIU Admission Circular and All Information From this page students applying for admission to United International University UIU will find all the information they need to know here and Advanced Admission Preparation Advantages will be provided on this page as they can download the United International University UIU Admission Preparation Question Paper in PDF format from here.
First we have to go to this page of United International University UIU Admission Circular and all the information. Then you have to click on the How to Apply link in the sub menu of that page. This will take you directly to the article on how to apply for United International University UIU Admission. From there you can see how to apply for admission in Dhaka University. That paragraph gives a step by step description of what is required and what needs to be done to apply for United International University UIU admission.
United International University UIU United International University UIU Admission Circular and all the information in this page has been described in detail what are the qualifications of a student for admission in United International University UIU Once a student enters the United International University UIU Admission Circular and all the information on this page, he can see if he is eligible for admission in Dhaka University. United International University UIU Admission Circular and All Information This page will help a student to know all about United International University UIU Admission as well as whether the student is eligible for the Admission Test.
|United International University UIU Admission Circular and All Information This page discusses all the programs of Dhaka University. This page discusses the United International University UIU Admission Circular and all the information about the programs of United International University UIU Undergraduate and Masters.|
United International University UIU Admission Circular and All Information This page discusses all the time schedule and date of United International University UIU Admission Test. DU admission test When, university admission test any day will begin, the university entrance exam questions would be like the university admission test will be where, etc., all with the university admission Circular and all the information on this page reasoned
|The last date of Admission Form purchase and Submission (Online) Undergraduate Programs||15 February, 2021 ; 11:50 PM|
|The last date of Admission Form purchase and Submission (Online) Graduate Programs||15 February, 2021 ; 11:50 PM|
|Result Publish Date:||17 February, 2021 ; 05:00 PM|
|Classes of Spring 2021 Trimester Begin||February 20, 2021 (Saturday)|
Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.Admission:
1. Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
2. Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
3. Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
4. ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
5. Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
6. The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
1. Payment of tuition fees for entire trimester must be made in single installment at the time of starting of a new trimester as mentioned in the Academic Calendar/relevant Notice(s) issued from the Registrar’s Office.
2. Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
3. Calculation of Trimester Tuition Fee = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 5000.00 (Trimester fee.)
4. Calculation of Semester Tuition Fee for Civil Program = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 7500.00 (Semester fee.)
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
1. A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
2. O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
3. For admission to BSEEE/CSE/Civil programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
4. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
5. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
6. Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams & Credit Transferred students for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
7. GED result will not be accepted.
UIU Location | Here you can find UIU Location, Address, Campus easily in google map.
UIU Faculty | Here you can find UIU Faculty and Department listed with subject.
Question Bank | Admission Test Question Bank and Solution that comes in previous year.
Compare | Are you confuse to choose university? Compare by evaluating your perfection.